PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with Jersey Cover, C Shaped Full Body Pillow - Available in Grey, Blue, Pink, Mint Green
List price: $42.95
2 new available from $42.90
- THE ULTIMATE PREGNANCY PILLOW - C-shaped body pillow design replaces need for multiple bed pillows, helping support your back, hips, knees, neck and head.
- MULTIPURPOSE MATERNITY PILLOW - Adjustable polyfill material adapts to your belly and back when you want to sleep, read, nurse, or watch TV
- 3rd TRIMESTER PAINS? Our full body pregnancy pillow can help ease you into a better sleep, reducing interruptions throughout the night and helping relieve back pain associated with pregnancy
- MORE THAN JUST A PILLOW FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - This full body pillow is perfect for ANYONE needing more support, recovering from surgery, or tired of having to use separate pillows to support their head, neck, legs, and back
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty Designed in California 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Reviews / PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with Jersey Cover, C Shaped Full Body Pillow - Available in Grey, Blue, Pink, Mint Green
Comfort Throughout the Night The C-shape design helps provide the perfect balance between comfort and support for higher quality sleep and added pain relief. Smooth cotton-poly blend and pillowcase ensure a breathable night's rest. Whether you're pregnant, nursing, recovering from an injury, or just tired of using multiple pillows every night, the PharMeDoc full body pillow has got you covered. Who Should Use a Body Pillow? Total body pillows, sometimes referred to as maternity or pregnancy pillows, are excellent for expecting mothers who need a boost getting comfy at night. Distinctive design can help ease back pain, alleviate muscle aches, align your spine and hips, and provide support for your tummy without sacrificing comfort. But What If You're Not Pregnant? Full body pillows benefit anyone looking to upgrade their sleep quality. The C-shape pillow's nest-like design is ideal for: people suffering from hip or back pain, fibromyalgia, sciatica, poor posture, athletes, people in physical therapy or recovering from an injury, and the elderly.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided ‘as is’ and is subject to change or removal at any time.